- Work in other project under your direct managers' instructions
- Understand the design documents and implement them properly.
- Opportunity to work onsite oversea in Korea for a year
- Extensive knowledge about OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with PHP and/or at least one of PHP related frameworks such as Laravel, Yii2...
- Be able to handle tasks individually or in big team size.
- Good at English, can communicate directly with clients
- Have good understanding about database, memory-caching
- Can use Linux and get used to deploy source code to server
- Compettative salary and good career path. We understand talents deserve fair deals.
- 13th month salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
-Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends.
- Project based bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5...)
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with million of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch.
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you wanna join).
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
-Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
-Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
-Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
-Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
-Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones