Experience working with large codebases
Experience working with open-source projects
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Familiarity with basic cryptography
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of bitcoin and or blockchains
-Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
-Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
-Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
-Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
-Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
Strong knowledge of concurrency as well as writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Compettative salary and good career path. We understand talents deserve fair deals.
- 13th month salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
-Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends.
- Project-based bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5...)
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with million of users. This is a chance for graduate students to learn cutting-edge technologies and a chance to learn how to build a scalable system from scratch.
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
- You will work as a PHP developer to build a blockchain trading platform for Korean customers
- Work in other projects under your direct managers' instructions
- Understand the design documents and implement them properly
- Opportunity to work on site in Korea for a year