Front-end Developer ( 800$-1500$)
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS/Angular/VueJS
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
From 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m
- Enjoying a nice working view with young and friendly colleagues in a start-up-like environment. Join our company trip, teambuilding and a lot of eating together.
- 13th month salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends.
- Project based bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5...)
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch.
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
We are looking for blockchain developers who will be responsible for designing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the task of constructing and launching a blockchain network.
- You will work as a PHP developer to build a blockchain trading platform for Korean customers
- Work in other projects under your direct managers' instructions
- Understand the design documents and implement them properly
- Opportunity to work on site in Korea for a year